The Funplex Will Resume Hiring in the Late Fall!
Work Just Got a Whole Lot More Fun!
*50% off Food at The Funplex Café
*50% off of Attractions
*Year Round Team Member Recognition Programs
Please read the following before applying:
- Some positions may have age restrictions. The Funplex conducts background checks on all applicants 18 years of age or older.
- Must have enthusiasm and high energy
- Must be Motivated to learn and work
- Must like children and crowds
- The Funplex maintains its own Appearance standards, which you must adhere to before you start employment– Please see the reverse side for Appearance Standard information. If you are not willing to meet the Appearance Standards please do not apply.
- Employees are paid bi-weekly; work week is Monday – Sunday
- Scheduling is based upon events and facility hours. We have seasonal positions for the summer, and year round part-time positions.
- Cell phones are prohibited while working.
- Must have availability to work (2) days on the weekend until closing. Age restrictions will be considered.
- The Summer Season is from Memorial Day until Labor Day. Full availability for any shift including 6 days per week, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
- Applicants must have reliable transportation to accommodate scheduled shifts.
- Applicants must adhere to The Funplex appearance standards. Click here for information
Steps to take to become a Funplex Team Member!
Step 1:Print and Fill out Application. (Make sure all the information is filled out)
Step 2: Bring your application to The Funplex and hand it to a Manager for review Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Step 3: If your application passes the Manager’s review you will be called by a manager for the next step.